Welcome to the Prospective Foster Parent page of the NewFound Families Virginia website!
The resources on this page will guide you through the process of becoming a foster parent and connect you to support you may need to strengthen your family to overcome the challenges many foster parents face when caring for a child who has been temporarily place in their home.
NewFound Families is here to support you through your journey of becoming a foster parent. Please contact us with any questions or concerns that are not addressed through the resources or support provided on this page. Contact can be made by email at email@example.com or calling 1-888-2FOSTER.
Useful Links that address issues pertaining to Fostering Care.
- 10 Financial Considerations Foster Parents in Virginia Should Know
- 10 Things Every Foster Parent In Virginia Should Know
- Am I Ready To Be A Foster Parent?
- Become a Foster Parent
- Code of Ethics/Mutual Responsibilities Agreement
- Parent's Guide to VEMAT
- Selecting Your Foster Care Agency
- Welcoming Children to Your Home
- What if I am Falsely Accused of Abuse or Neglect?
- Training for Foster Care parents by the FosterClub
- Foster Parent Inservice Training