Intercept Foster Care Training
Intercept Youth Services will hold its 2019 Spring Foster Family Training Sessions for special families just like yours that are seeking to make a difference in the life of a child that needs a family.
We will equip our families to support, love, and nurture our youth back to life!
Join us to learn about:
1) Becoming a "Professional Foster Parent"
2) Early Childhood Development
3) Effective Behavior Management Techniques
5) Mental Health Diagnosis/Interventions To Support Youth
6) Trauma And Its Impact On Our Children
7) Managing Crisis With Our Children
8) Understanding The Impact of Disabilities And How To Support Our Children
AND MUCH MORE!!
All training materials and refreshments will be provided at no cost to you.
This five session training course will be held from 9 AM to 12 PM on the following Saturdays:
March 16, March 23, March 30, April 6, and April 13
*If you are unable to attend all of the sessions, we will make up the missed units at a later time.
*Unfortunately, no childcare is provided.